Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Blog

18 November 2009

A nice trip!!! (With Video)



"We are going to Temerloh, Mentakab, Kuantan, Raub and Sungai Lembing just after UEC!" My friends told me.

"What are you guys planing to do there?" I asked.

"We go BBQ, have fun at Gambang Water Park, a new water park, climb Bt. Lembing....etc."

"Wow, it sounds fun!"

My friends told me that they were going to Pahang trip unfortunately, they didn't invite me...
At last, they told me that they did not invite me because they know that my mother sure won't approve.

So I try to get permission form my father. Haha, so lucky I got it!! (My mother tried to stop me when I reach there, because she saw a news about an accident while playing in waterfall, but luckily my phone not with me...)

Kuantan, Temerloh and Mentakab is the place where my roommates and friends lives, there are 6 out of 8 roommates come from Termerloh and Mentakab. There is the places I wish to visit to know more about them.

A 4Days 3Nights trip to Pahang from 30th September till 2nd November 2009. 9 friends involve in this nice trip.

The trip is awesome!
Look at how my friend, Sook Fong, comment about this trip...
很兴奋、很开心也很享受
因为它是一个完全没有压力
没有时间限制的4天3夜旅程
这个旅途只有笑声、欢呼声
我现在完完全全没有压力了鲁...

我们这次接触了很多大自然
原来马来西亚还有这么多地方我们没有去过的
住在这边这么久了还不知道真的很可惜
我以前都觉得只有外国好玩
其实马来西亚也有很多地方很好玩哒!=P

很庆幸地,我们爬了这么多山
玩了这么多瀑布的地方
游山玩水,爬山涉水
还是没有人受伤咧
最多只有晒伤罢了
哈哈.. =P
I absolutely agree with her!
Watch this video and you will understand!!(perhaps)...

I found that Malaysia is a very beautiful country that still leaves tropical rain forest, that is "the lungs of our Mother Earth". I am afraid that our forest is going to disappear. I saw the forest is changing into oil palm plantation and rubber trees plantation. I can see they cut down the valuable solid woods in almost every mountain that they can reach.

We went to two water falls in Pahang, Sungai Pandan Waterfalls and Berembun Waterfall. The waterfalls are marvel but, we can collect a number of rubbish thrown by other tourist into the water.

I realize that my friends and I love this country, but we all have dreams...
We will go somewhere we were not familiar to pursuit our dreams...
I will not forget the memories with my friends, I will remember u all and I will remember my country.

About [SD]Sorry

My Photo
Siang
Tan is an enthusiastic person, but people told him that's called "talkative". This LEMON GIA always trying to work intensively to bring joy and happiness around friends.
View my complete profile

I am Sorry Design by Insight © 2009