Tim Van Damme Inspired by Tim Vand Damme

Blog

13 January 2010

This is AWESOME!



Tired? Need some entertainment?
This song is very awesome!


While I am stuck in a heavy traffic jam, I heard this song!
It is astonishing and cool as it refresh me in the terrible traffic jam.

DJ Earworm did a brilliant way by giving a flashback of 2009.
He combined the 25 most popular trackz from Billboard Magazine 2009 in one tune.
Check the tune, including some artists like The Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor Swift and many more!
Do you found your favorite singer or favorite song inside?

Enjoy!

About [SD]Sorry

My Photo
Siang
Tan is an enthusiastic person, but people told him that's called "talkative". This LEMON GIA always trying to work intensively to bring joy and happiness around friends.
View my complete profile

I am Sorry Design by Insight © 2009